Stroud Green WI meeting - Monday 21 January 2013 (NB. change of date)

Happy New Year! We are trialling a new meeting day, so in January we will meet on Monday 21st, 7.30pm at The Hideaway on Ennis Road N4. <div><br></div><div>Apologies if that inconveniences anyone who was hoping to come along this Tuesday, but we hope to see you on Mon 21st - all women welcome!<br></div>

Comments

• What are you doing this month? AM thinking of coming for the first time!
  • Hi @Donna, this month one of our members, a product design journalist, will be talking to us about the design highlights of 2012 and what she expects 2013 design trends to be. Hope you like the sound of that, it would be lovely to meet you!
  • Just a quick reminder - our meeting is tomorrow (Mon 21st Jan) at The Hideaway on Ennis Road. It has white metal railings outside - please buzz the main door for entry. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
  • Hello my name is Dave and i work for mind in haringey would you mind making an announcement at your meeting and ask your ladies if any of them would like to volunteer at mind either facilitating a discussion group or starting a womens group at Mind. People can make contact with me at Mind 02083402474 or email dave.forrest@mih.org.uk<div><br></div><div>Many Thanks </div><div>Dave Forrest</div>
  • If you email StroudGreenWI@yahoo.co.uk with the details, it can be put to our committee for possible inclusion on the meeting agenda. All women are welcome to join our meetings.