Baby friends

edited February 2013 in Sharing
I've got a 14 month baby girl and would like to hangout with others with young children. Let me know if you're around day times for play dates, soft play, parks, walks and activities. S

Comments

• sounds kinda creepy to me
  • What a tool you are gardener-joe.........beyond bored.
  • I've got a 13 month old! Have you thought of going to the children's centre in Stroud Green, just next to the School, on Perth road? There's a messy play between 9.30 and 11.30 on Wednesday - I'm going this week and will look out for you, what's your name? 
  • Shamir I've got baby Mia I'll check it out Sounds like a good idea See you there then I'm the one who's probably the only man
  • Hi anyone know of any stroud green activities for under 3's on a Thursday?
  • edited February 2013
    Jeremy in the finsbury park cafe - music and songs at 10.30. Under 5 stay and play at Stroud green children centre I think at 9.30-11.30. Bongo babies in crouch end at 2.30 and 3.30 in the Maynard
  • Donna - much appreciated. Marquis AA meetings are abundant in the local area. 
  • There's a lot of stuff on at the Hornsey Road children's centre.
  • @Patso you're welcome. I think Marquis was trying to be helpful - believe it or not, the White Lion does have a mums and babies morning one day of the week. It could be Thursday I'm not sure. <div>The Old Dairy does a lot of mum and baby things as well during the day - for example, movers and shakers (a music class for babies!) on tuesdays at 12.30 and 'French singing' on Thursdays at 4pm. It's a completely different atmosphere in pubs during the day, there are prams and babies everywhere, it freaks you out, then you get used to it and it's weird going back in the evening!<br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>
  • Donna, just wondering if you'd recommend the movers and shakers class at the Old Dairy? It looks good but I'm a bit unsure whether it's worth paying for when the baby bounce sessions in the local libraries are free.
  • I really enjoy it and so does my baby. I've been to baby bounce at the library and the difference is: -music -baby signing -puppets -instruments (babies get to play) -toys around a theme -bubbles - a parachute and some cuddly bunnies As well as singing! Seriously, It's lots of fun. Why not try it and see what you think? It says on the website you need to book but you don't pay when you book so it's not a big deal to cancel. I usually buy £20 worth and then it works out cheap as you only pay £4 per session but otherwise I think it's a fiver? I also recommend monkey music, which offers free taster sessions. And bongo babies, in the Maynard on Thursday afternoons is awesome. French singing in the old dairy is very sweet but no music or instruments I'm afraid although lots of lovely French songs and nice mums.