Arsenal Season Ticket Share

edited June 2013 in Classifieds
As the father of two little uns the wife is keen for me not to see all 19+ Gunners home games. If there is anyone out there who would be interested in 50% of my ticket which is in row 14 of the lower tier offset to the left behind the goal at the north end then do get in touch. I think it was £960 so looking for £480. Equal split of all the matches albeit I do have a preference for weekday evening ones.

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Sorry Patso, can't help (already have one) but you do know they're making it much easier to give your ticket to someone else this season for the games you can't go to - you can email someone your barcode for them to print or something. <div><br></div><div>Means I won't have to wait around outside Finsbury Park station, or go across London, to give my ticket to someone, and then arrange to get it back. Hurrah! So if you can't find someone to share, might be worth collecting a list of people who'd be interested in the odd game - maybe even people on here.</div>
  • <p>Hi Emine</p><p> </p><p>Great advice albeit they take their cut ..... which is why someone local that wanted to see c 10+ matches a season in a fantastic seat would be the idealest.</p><p>Any takers?</p><p> </p>
  • Hi,<div><br></div><div>I think my husband would be really interested in this- i'll ask him and get back to you.</div>
  • Hi,<div><br></div><div>My husband is definately interested in this ticket share. Let us know how this could be arranged with you.</div>