adads

Comments

• Zasman vets have been fine with our two cats.
  • Ye Zasman is good avoid Tesco on Sgr and buy a hoover.
  • Thanks,<div><br></div><div>Sorry why avoid Tescos? I will try Zasman.</div>
  • You will understand after the first visit.
  • Ok thanks for the tip.
  • On another thread Detritus tells a newcomer off for being critical of certain shops in SGR. Now I find him here doing precisely the same thing. I think you will find it hard to avoid Tesco's, even if you want to. I have criticised it for all sorts of reasons, and shall probably continue to do so. But on a good day I find everything I want, including a few bargains, bump into a friend or two, and have a laugh with the staff, many of whom are delightful. Some have been there for years, and are part of the community. Sometimes it feels like a theatre, where non-actors like myself can show off a bit - rather like SG.org, maybe!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We've been with Abbey Vet on Blackstock Road for 14 years - very happy with them. 
  • I am a vet (half Chinese) and will send you my details. Chang
  • Ps Tesco is good enough and the black ladies on far check out are wonderful flirts. Chang
  • edited June 2013
    Excuse me I didn't tell anybody off they put up a topic and added discuss so I did. I might have a different opinion from them but it's far from telling someone off. As for this I said the vet is good and Tesco is bad. Something I have said constantly it's not like I am changing my tune on this. This is a open forum for the people in the area and there will be different options. And if I offended anyone well frankly I don't really care. But for the gentle souls amongst us I am deeply and profoundly sorry not sure what about but...
  • "How is that sad times? I like a kebab people drink in the pub and some people like a bet. Sorry but if you want upper class pretentious stuff move to a village where people can afford £5 for a loaf. It's ridiculous to say get rid of the stuff most people like and bring in the stuff that will impress at the next dinner party." That's what you said, Detritus. If it's not telling off, then I don't know what is.
  • edited June 2013
    I know what I said and I don't see it as telling someone off. It is what I think. As for telling someone off I feel thats what you have just done to me. And you also said I told someone off on this topic as well? I don't see how but never mind. Such is life. Shall I sit on the naughty step?
  • Hi, referring to the Vet recommendation, I used to go to Zasman but had a couple of bad experiences with two of my cats, one very bad, so I now go to Hill's on Park Road, which is the other side of Crouch End.<br>
  • Try me I am a charming vet - until the cat scratches then I go mad. Chang
  • Which practice do you work at Chang?
  • We are extremely happy with Hornsey Vet (formerly Dragon vet) - Hornsey Road just north of Hanley Road. We have two cats and go there; my wife took predecessor cat there too. We also use their cattery every now and again.  <br>
  • Hi, Welcome to the area... I've lived here for 9 years and love it! I use Zasman vets, really friendly, never has any problems at all, the main vet literally lives round the corner, so if you do ever have an emergency it's good to know she's close by! Also another tip, if you need a plumber Chris Williams is great, reliable, honest (which is hard to come by these days!) exceptional standard of work. His number is 07753269667, you never know when you'll need one. X
  • I have a cleaner who i'd happily recommend. Can give you her number if you'd like.<div style="font-style: normal;"><br></div><div>Tescos isn't that bad. I have to regularly use the one in Hampstead for work and <i>that </i>is an awful Tescos. The maximum date they have on their bread is never more than two days in the future. Ridiculous.</div>
  • Hi welcome to finsbury !!! I got a very good cleaner she's local and work for me about 4year and she's looking for more work just let me know or u can call her 07879621674