'Casualties' - MUST see show at Park

edited July 2013 in Local discussion
Saw this play, and by far the best of 3 i've seen so far. Superb acting specially by two soldiers. 90 mins of tight thrilling story which really takes you to the battle zone and has lot to say. Sadly a very small audience (ok the weather has been good) , but this show really deserves support so I suggest you go in the final week. The box office system don't help - no reply on the phone an hour before and website rejects bookings at last stage on afternoon of the show. So I walked up on spec thinking it might be sold out. But glad I did. Hope they sort out the system as I am sure many of us might book very late if we suddenly find themselves free or in the mood. But, GO. Chang

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Sad to see none of you lot have gone to this yet. Miss Annie you are normally straight down there with new trends so i hope you and the WI gang will check out this good show - you will find it really interesting and the price is quite good. It finishes soon so pls rock up. I hope u enjoy it. Next up Maureen Lipman from the BT Adverts which I expect will be a laugh. Chang
  • i have seen it. Its fantastic. 
  • Alex Fearns can be spotted sitting out front of the theatre watching the world go by before the show!
  • Yesterday Clive Anderson was on the pavement taking in the unfamiliar sights of FP at 8pm - a drunk pissing in Morris Place. Not the Upper Street crowd he's used to but I hope he liked the show!! Chang
  • Mr Anderson was at the performance of 'Daytona' last night.<div><br></div><div>I can highly recommend this show. Excellent performances all round, especially Maureen Lipman who was amazing.</div>
  • I think 'Casualties' closes on Sunday 14th. If you can possibly get to it by then, do.<br><br>Four absolutely stand-out fantastic performances in exactly the right intimate venue. Alex Fearns is mindblowing in the last scene.<br><br>This show is the reason we have live theatre.<br>