Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Lost violin

edited September 2013 in Local discussion
<P>A friend got off the W7 bus at the top of Muswell Hill late last week leaving her violin case on the seat next to where she had been sitting.  The bus was trundling down the hill back to Finsbury Park before she realised she'd left it behind.</P> <P>She's asked at TFL's lost property office but, it might be a week or more before the report goes thru the system.</P> <P>I've looked and asked on Twitter but, no response yet.</P> <P>Any other suggestions? </P> <P> </P> <P> </P>

Comments

• There should be a list of who was driving what bus at the time, I am sure a driver would remember finding a violin. Tell them to ask at the bus station. Just for info on it being found if nothing else.
  • @TFLAlerts have just suggested on Twitter that I call the depot, which I've just done.  All lost property found by / given to the driver goes to the depot at the end of each shift.  The very helpful woman I spoke to said she's seen no violin but suggested I call back at the end of the week, just in case.