Guitar lessons

edited September 2013 in Classifieds
A friend of mine, Colin Devaney, has recently moved to the area and is offering guitar lessons (he's got an ad up in Sainsburys) so I thought I'd post details on here in case anyone's interested. He's a great musician - his website is http://www.colindevaney.com/ "Hello there! My name is Colin, and I've been playing guitar in many different outfits for almost a decade now. I have performed in every setting you can imagine, from grungy rock clubs to soul music in cocktail bars and from little Irish traditional music gigs to live at the O2 Academy, and everywhere in between. I am a firm believer in the power of learning a musical instrument, and the doors it opens in your life both creatively and mentally. I have never met a musician that disagrees that music has changed their lives for the better. It trains your brain to learn from a young age, gives you something to live for that you are passionate about, and makes your life a lot more fun. I am also a classically trained singer and can help people who want to learn to sing and play and write their own songs, or people who want to learn their favourite songs to play at parties, or just someone who wants a new hobby to challenge them. To anybody who would love to start on this journey, whatever age you are, I can help. I can travel to you to teach you to play. I am based in the Stroud Green Road area of Finsbury Park. Lessons are £20 for a half hour, or £30 for a full hour. You can expect to learn the basics of rhythm at first, and the characteristics behind your favourite music types, along with the chords you will need to get your songs played. After that, your hard work and talent is your only limit. I can do lessons from 10am right up to 9pm. You will also get homework to learn while you are between lessons that will open your mind to what you can play once you have these chords learned, and the independence that musical knowledge can bring. You can contact me on 07761404945 (preferably text) to book your lesson whenever you would like. You can email me by the link at the top of the advertisement. Thank you for reading."

Comments