Web Designer

HI<div><br></div><div>Does anyone know of a web designer in the area? or a reliable one they have used they can recommend? Or any sites where you can create and manage a site for yourself? Any help would be appreciated.</div>

Comments

• There are lots you can create and manage yourself - Wix & Wordpress spring to mind. 
  • yep. www.wordpress.com and even www.tumblr.com do most of what you'd want for a very simple site
  • edited November 2013
    Or Weebly. They're all quite easy to manage. Even blogger can be made to look like a website. I'd recommend Wordpress as they have good themes and it looks 'professional'.<br>
  • www.squarespace.com is another fantastic service.<div><br></div><div>The templates are beautifully designed, the support is 24/7 and there's built in e-commerce available.</div><div><br></div><div>I designed my mum's very simple site with it:</div><div><br></div><div>http://julianaodean.com (dates are now out of...)</div><div><br></div><div>And am starting on one for an event I run:</div><div><br></div><div>www.risi.ng</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div><br></div><div>Drew</div>
  • i second squarespace. absolutely rock solid, looks great and loads fast and well on all devices. My sites been up and running for 3 years now and its been brilliant
  • I do web design, and I mostly use Joomla - it's a lot more flexible than Wordpress is. <br><br>I'm currently in Outer Stroud Green (Cambridge) for a few days, but back soon. <br>
  • Hey!<div>I'm a Web Designer and live on SGR. I can design and build a website that you can manage and update on an ongoing basis. My website is www.jasewarner.com, check it out and get in touch if you'd like to discuss your project.</div><div>Best,</div><div>Jase</div>
  • thanks for all the information