Hello to matt

edited April 2007 in General chat
Just a quick message to say hi.

Have recently moved to Shaftesbury Road, which makes this my 8th year and 6th residence in the area. I love it.

A little about me: I'm another professional web head. I love music, good food, video games. I know what I like and will go to extreme lengths to track it down. Which explains me having a LHD car and scooter that looks like a transformer.

So anyway, hello!

matt

Comments

• edited 11:14AM
    Welcome matt. Perhaps we should survey our user base to find out exactly who is and who isn't a professional web head.
    Hello Matt. Got a site for us to look at?

I'm not a web head.
    Did we say hello to Colette? I believe her to be our landmark 50th member...? welcome Colette.
    I guess I should pop in and say hi too - I'm another newbie. Matt got me onto this site. I live on Albert rd, and have lived in N4 for about 13 years, although it's only in the last 4 that I've embraced the obviously hugely superior side of finsbury park that is stroud green. I know nothing about computers, I correct spelling mistakes for a living and I'm half French.
    Oooh, how exciting. Thanks David.
  • edited December 2008
    Hi Andy,

Yes and no. I've not got round to putting up a portfolio site, yet. Everything else is always more important!

Hi David, there is a Poll extension for Vanilla?

Hi Colette, well done on your new landmark status! Sort of like a listed member?

ps: I don't really have a ginger beard.
    Yes he does.
    Well, not <i>much</i>.
    Hello colette! My cat is called Colette. Bienvenue.

Hello Matt too. I have no pets named Matt. Sorry.
    You have a cat called Colette? wow. Must be a classy moggie, I'll look out for her.
    I don't mind.
    Hi Matt. We've crossed paths on Flickr before, good to see you here. Liking the Twingo pics. I had the experience of driving one in France, I've never seen one in the UK.
  • edited December 2008
    Glad to see you, too.

In the area there's my Twingo, another similar to my previous one on Tollington Park and a third, more forlorn looking one, on Ashley Road. And I've not even made an effort to find them!
    Matt feel free to use the directory on that Forum, it's now a plugin on Lussumo listed as GoogleMapDirectory...
    I spotted it David, might give it a try when there's more people signed up!