Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Bike service offer: £25

edited May 2014 in Local discussion
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hi, all.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;">My friend and fellow mechanic with whom I'm (hopefully some time soon) going to share a workshop with, has started from home. He's got a slot left in a half-prize introduction offer for a full bike service which includes: complete check of safety, stripping and cleaning the drive train, adjusting gears and brakes, plus he's going to pick up and bring back the bike.<b> (North London only.) </b></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;">Parts need to be paid extra.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;">Ben's a certified level 2 mechanic (Cytech) and has been working at Micycle N1 for quite a while. If your bike needs some love and attention, give him a call. <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14.079999923706055px;">07540 770892</span><span style="font-size: 10pt;"> He's a nice guy, too.</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;">Here's the Facebook page of BikeBox: </span><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">https://www.facebook.com/BikeBoxLondon </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">No, I don't get anything out of it, just want to help my friend and one lucky (perhaps two) people to save some money. :-)</font></div>

Comments