Removal Company recommendations

edited July 2014 in General chat
So, having spent the last 12yrs living in N4, a pretty significant life changer (Triplets on the way in around 10 weeks time) has resulted in us having to depart for pastures new - South Woodford. Cutting to the chase we are after a recommendation/s for Removal Company's who will come in, box all our stuff up and shift it across to our new pad. Anyone recommend anyone?

Comments

• Oh congratulations Chunky. Fantastic news. Good luck with the move. Just to let you know the bike is superb! I love riding it
  • Cheers Sutent. Glad you are still enjoying the bike mate. Ride safely. Rich.
  • Rogers Removals Finchley did us and we were happy. Get a few quotes - the companies will all come round. 
  • Cheers Patso. Will check em out.
  • edited July 2014
    Wishing you all the best with your imminent arrivals. Lovely news and an excuse for even more little monkeys! :(|) :(|) :(|)
  • Butlers Removals from Crouch End are a local institution and fab.  Done all my moves and most of my friends.  Very reasonable and decent human beings.
  • Will check em out Siolae.
  • No recommendations as we moved from outside London but I just wanted to say congratulations. Having multiples is an amazing adventure :)
  • You have twins/more ilovegreyhounds?
  • We have 11mth old twins, boy and girl. A real handful but great fun. I don't know if you know but there is a private Facebook page for parents of triplets/quads. TAMBA are good too, We did a couple of their courses. I don't have a third baby but if you and your partner have any questions just PM me.
  • Cheers for the heads up - all signed up for TAMBA and have recently done a practical parenting for multiples class. The other half has also signed up to the Triplet mums FB group - invaluable. Glad to hear you are having fun with your two. If we have any questions won't hesitate to PM you - thanks.
  • I used Butlers very recently and they were fantastic - not at all phased by the fact I had a mountain of stuff and was on the top floor.  They were also happy to re-assemble my Ikea Expedit unit for me at the other end.  Couldn't recommend them more.