Black Sea BBQ and business planning info required. Any help appreciated.

This is regarding Black Sea BBQ that has recently closed on Stroud Green Road. The other morning I woke up to hear what sounded like building work going on at 8.30 in the morning, didn't think anything of it and went to work. Same happened the next morning but when I arrived home that night there were plumes of smoke and a strong smell like burning wood and plastic. I took a look out of my window and saw the garden area behind Black Sea BBQ and there were two guys manning two fires, a pile of junk and a huge tree trunk (it looked like they had chopped a tree down). Our building and all our cloths stank of smoke. When I awoke the next morning with a sore throat from the fumes I could smell smoke again and the bonfires were up and running by 9am. I got hold of the council and when I returned home that night there were no fire but the guys were still piling up the junk in the back yard. <br><br>The reason I say all this is it wouldn't surprise me if they were readying a restaurant/bar with a outside area for customers. The reason I say this is I see the guy who owned the kebab shop everyday, outside Mexicali so he's hanging around for some reason and in the past they had a tented area set up outside in the back garden area and had illegal parties that went on 'till 3ish in the morning which the council had to put a stop to.<br><br>Does anyone know who to contact regarding applications for building planning, outside business extensions, alcohol licenses etc. That sort of thing. As a resident I have a right to know and voice my dis-quite if I feel the need. It would be good to know how I can see what the plans are for that address and who is letting/renting it.<br><br>Just for the record, I really like the area, I have lived here for many years and I wholly support independent business's in the area though I don feel that any business has a responsibility to the quality of live of those in the community and if you burn plastic and set fires for hours on end I doubt you care much for the community around you.<br><br>Any help is appreciated, thanks.<br>

Comments