Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Finsbury Park station - most wifi active

edited November 2014 in Local discussion
<span style="font-size: small;">Here's a mindless statistic: According to Virgin, Finsbury Park station has the most online activity out of all 270 underground stops. By the number of people (not) walking and texting down the tunnels I concur.</span><div><span style="font-size: small;"><br></span><div><span style="font-size: small;">http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/11/03/virgin-media-hands-wi-fi-to-150th-london-underground-station/</span></div></div>;

Comments

• Its probably because there are so many virgin media home customers in N4/N8 who get free WiFi. Its a superb addition to stations and I use it lots. Its a shame they don't put WiFi in the trains as you have to wait until your at the station to use it
  • I suspect it is hugely expensive to do<br><br>I think the Virgin wi fi piggy backs on TfL which I guess is being put in place for when ticket offices shut so the staff are out about helping with info from iPads and the like<br>