Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Public Mobile Phone Use

Over the last few days I have nearly crashed into 2 different people crossing the road who were talking on their mobile phones. It was dark both times but I have the worlds brightest lights as I cycle down the dark canal every day. Bot these people were so engrossed in some important conversation they didn't even bother looking before crossing the road. Despite it being illegal people still hold mobile phones in their hands and talk while driving. When I go running in the evening I could easily come home with many mobile phones while they are talking on the pavement. What conversation can be so important that it has to be done publically

Comments

• I talk on the phone while walking lots, its about the only chance I get to ring my parents!
  • AliAli
    edited December 2014
    <p>I have at least one person  walk out straight in front of me everyday especially  around Convent Garden.</p><p>Last Friday was dodgy on the way home lots of post Christmas lunch drunks around will probaly be the same tomorrow</p>