E-Cigarettes

<div>Anyone know whether you can buy the bottles of <a href="http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vaping-ejuices.html">e-liquid</a> from our local TESCO or other local shops?  Not the disposables or cartridges, mind.</div><div><br></div>I decided to give one a go before Christmas, and have now been off the burning tobacco for a month.  I'm currently using Blus, which come with disposable cartridges. Each cartridge (three for £6) last as long as a pack of 20 fags, or longer.  But now I have a proper vape pen so I want a bottle of e-liquid, ideally today.<div><br></div><div>My lungs feel loads better already.  And I don't have to go into the cold to smoke anymore.</div><div><br></div><div>Anyone else had success with them?</div>

Comments

• I stopped smoking about a year ago and decided to try vaping.  Haven't smoked since. <br><br>The hardware and e-liquids sold in shops is generally overpriced and total crap.  Head online - a decent vaping set-up can be put together reasonable cheaply and there's a huge choice of e-liquids.    <br><br>Some of the online stores I use:  www.vapeescape.co.uk, www.bavapes.co.uk, www.ukecigcabin.com, www.8bitvape.co.uk<br><br>Forum wise www.planetofthevapes.co.uk is worth a visit.<br><br>Feel free to PM me for more info.<br><br>
  • edited January 2015
    Interesting, thanks. Do you recommend any particular model of vaporiser? I'm using an EVOD MT3, but after a week it already seems to be losing some of its vim. I think I might need coil replacements.
  • I've found the "vaporiz" e-liquid from the Nisa by the station to be perfectly acceptable. I'm partial to the watermelon but they have a variety of flavours. They were a bit low on stock this morning but should have more in soon.<div><br></div><div>£3.99 for 10ml.</div>
  • This has got me wanting to take up smoking. (Or vaping.)
  • @Arkady<;br><br>I love the Kanger T3Ds for use out and about.  They use dual coil atomizers which need to be replaced depending on usage and liquid (mine last ~ 2 weeks).  For something a bit more 'fancy', check out the Aspire Nautilus.<br><br>Batteries make a huge difference.  A decent variable voltage/variable wattage battery will allow you to 'tune' the amount of power to the atomizer and the overall vape.  Recommend the eLeaf iStick range.  If you prefer a 'pen style' battery, then the Kanger iPow Twist is a good choice (avoid the many clones / fakes).<br><br>Once you've found a setup that works then its all about making sure you've got a supply of eliquid and a few spare atomisers.<br> <br><br>
  • Thanks for the advice. I'm loving my current setup - I have several cleromisers which I can swap out with different flavours. I've had to replace the atomiser bit a few times, but they are really cheap.<div><br></div><div>I am looking for something that produces bigger clouds though, so maybe I will consider upgrading.</div>