Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Wanted: Steel Band

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Hi</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">I'm organising a fantastic nursery school summer fair, and we want to have a live steel band to play (theme... treasure island).  I wondered if anyone had any recommendations?  Someone told me that the Crouch End Festival had a great band playing that included people who were learning... which would be amazing. <span style="font-size: 10pt;">Needs to be reasonably affordable so keen on the idea of having trainees??</span></p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Any advice welcome please!</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Caroline</p>

Comments

• Hi<div><br></div><div>I know of a steel band that performs regularly at the Friends Of Landseer Gardens community event every summer (Lansdeer Gardens is the park opposite the Landseer pub, in N19).</div><div>Do not hold their details but I can point you in the direction of someone who has them.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>