Holiday rental in Loire valley

<span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">A friend is renting out her house in France near Tours over the summer and has asked me to pass the word on - basic info pasted below. Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass on phone number - I also have a few pictures.</span><div><div><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-right: -43.7pt;">For rent – summer 2015 (12 July- 25 August)<span style="line-height: 1.7em;"> </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-right: -43.7pt;">Charming House in a beautiful village/the Loire Valley <o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-right: -43.7pt;">Up to 8 People<o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-right: -43.7pt;">5 minutes from open swimming pool<o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-right: -43.7pt;">25 minutes from local airport (Ryan Air operating)<o:p></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-right: -43.7pt;"><span style="line-height: 1.7em;">Rent per week: £400 (all charges included)</span><br></p></div></div>

Comments

• Well, if SGNet is becoming a travel agency, can I point out that Casa della Meridiana (home of Stroud Green Olive Oil) has vacancies all summer from this week, except one week in August.<div><br></div><div>It's a splendid house with all mod cons including hammock and massive sun terrace, 30 minutes from beach and in a great part of 'the real Italy' to explore - mountains, food festas and street festivals all summer.    A third the price of Tuscany and no tourists!  </div><div><br></div><div>Up to 8 people, rent €700 a week all in (inc charges). <span style="font-size: 10pt;"> </span><span style="font-size: 10pt;">Euro makes it very good value!</span></div><div><br></div><div>Several SG netters have already been there, done that.</div><div><br></div><div>www.casa-meridiana.com</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • is this not supposed to happen? I did put it under Classified!<div><br></div><div>Yours sounds lovely, Krappy - one of these years ...</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • Of course it's supposed to happen!   Long Live SG Org classified!