Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Case study request for the Guardian

edited October 2015 in Classifieds
<div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">I'm a journalist for the Guardian but I also live in Stroud Green and was wondering if anyone on here could help me with a story.</div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">I'm looking for a working mother who is the main breadwinner of the household to appear in an article for the Guardian talking about what it's like to be a maternal breadwinner.</div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">It's for the main paper and will appear in print in the Money section.</div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">This is a fantastic opportunity for a woman to talk about their work, qualifications, why they love what they do, why it's a great industry/place for a mother to work, bash up some stereotypes about women in that industry, explain what they do and why, etc etc, as well as describe the pressures that being a working mother can put on a family. Alternatively, talk about anything else they want to related to being a working mum.</div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Keen to talk to women on a wide range of incomes. Would need to be able to give some indication of salary in the piece - for example which sort of earnings bracket they are in and their partner is in - and ideally they'd need to be willing to be photographed with their family.<br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Please email me if you can help? Donna.freelancer+media@gmail.com</div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Thanks</div><div class="gmail_default" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size: small; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Donna</div>