The Voice - BBC

Check out 'Vangelis' on this weekends The Voice - BBC... (1:06:33)<div><br></div><div>I think he lives on Trinder Gardens off Trinder Road...</div><div><br></div><div>Have a bit of a photographic memory of some places and it instantly rang a bell.</div>

Comments

• <p>Do people actually watch that?</p>
  • <p>It's one of those Saturday evening singing competitions. I'm not snobby about telly, I watch Strictly and Corrie, but those public talent show things are dire.</p>
  • You mean *the* Vangelis? Chariots of Fire Vange list?
  • So it seems Vangelis fights on to sing another day! Love his Brandon Flowers inspired jacket - feathers on your shoulders is always a good look.
  • edited March 2016
    <font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">Vangelis when in Aphrodite's Child was very good.  666 is a unique album from the 70s</span></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br><br></div><div><div><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">https://<a href="">www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJuGoc3oUE</a></span></font><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></div></div></div>
  • Go Vangelis - local lad who lives off Trinder Road!<div><br></div><div>Up the N19, N7, N4, N8 massive</div>
  • Ooops the local lad done well .... but was knocked out of the semis.<div><br></div><div>Hey ho.</div>