StroudGreen Bakehouse

edited February 2016 in Local discussion
<div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">I hope there isn't an already existing post for this topic.</span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">I just discovered it today on twitter and have to say I was quite exited about it.</span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">Not to sure if there have a shop or if they are planning to open one soon.</span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">Anyone knows anything about it?</span></font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;"><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;"><br></span></font></div><div><a class="u-textUserColor" target="_blank" rel="me nofollow" href="https://t.co/tJDzE0DEvq" title="http://stroudgreenbakehouse.vsco.co" style="color: rgb(124, 148, 92); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 14px; background: rgb(245, 248, 250);">stroudgreenbakehouse.vsco.co</a><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;"><br></span></font></div>https://twitter.com/SGBakehouse</span></font>;
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi, yes, they've been open for a week or two I think at the Finsbury Park end of Blackstock Road. Had a pizza there the other day and thought it was pretty tasty and good value. Nicely done out inside too. Definitely worth popping in - a good addition to Blackstock Road!
  • Apologies, read this too quickly. I can thoroughly recommend The Pizza Bakers at the top end of Blackstock Road but I'll need to check this out too - the bread looks great!
  • Hello. Thanks for the mention.<div>I've lived in the area for nearly 20 years and have just recently started a<span style="font-size: 10pt;"> micro bakery from my home in Cornwall Road.</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">There's no shop but the bread is baked every day Monday to Friday and delivered regularly to homes nearby on the days requested (like a milkman).</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">The bread is made by hand from the best quality organic ingredients, uses no preservatives or additives and is slow fermented over 24 hours.</span><div>If you're interested to find out more...</div><div>Twitter @SGBakehouse<;/div><div>Facebook www.facebook.com/StroudGreenBakehouse</div></div><div>or email stroudgreenbakehouse@gmail.com</div><div>Thank you.</div>
  • Hi there, Just to say I've tried the bread and it's great! Professional quality 24 HOUR FERMENTED loaves. You can tell it's the good stuff by the amazing smell! You drop by the house or have it delivered. It's definitely worth a try even just once. You can't get bread this good elsewhere around Stroud green (don't even get me started on the wonder bread mascarading as sourdough at the deli at 80). I wish them all the best with their project as it's truly a great product.
  • Another ringing endorsement here. We tried our first loaf yesterday and it was delicious, definitely better than anything I've found locally. We'll be regular customers from now on.
  • Me too. Bread is excellent.
  • Tried it and liked it! Would be good if some of his breads could be sold at a local shop as having it the same time each week is limiting
  • How long do they take to reply to an email? I contacted them this morning but haven't had an answer yet
  • Thanks for the positive feedback - I'm so pleased people are enjoying the bread. I spent a long time trying to perfect it before setting this up so it means a lot.<div>Yeah, the range is quite small I'm afraid but I do vary the flour blends most days and as it's still a very new set up I'm just concentrating on making a few types really well rather than experimenting too much.</div><div>Caught up with all my emails from today now - sorry, busy day. Have a good weekend.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • Clicking on 'Store' on your site does not take you to bread...
  • Hi Miss Annie, if you mean the VSCO then that's just picture hosting, similar to Instagram.<div>I don't have a website yet, I find Twitter and Facbook is enough for now. </div><div>Where you clicked Store that is the VSCO store for their filters etc. </div><div>Thank you. </div>
  • <p>Ah, I see. Might be less confusing to just use Instagram? You can link it up to facebook.</p><p>Looks very jolly anyway.</p>