Did anyone see Are you a London Snob in Time Out?

Made me chuckle given recent discussions about coffee and craft beer.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    <p>Good spot! I think after reading that article I have determined that I am not a London snob - nice people and idiots are all over London no matter where you go! </p><p>Transport is the main thing that divides south and north of the river...... it's part of the reason I don't live there at the moment - not because I necessarily prefer North London, but because no one would be bothered to visit me if I lived in Peckham or some such place. It's hard enough to get people to come to Finsbury park sometimes.....</p>
  • Your comment made me chuckle South to North,<div><br></div><div>Londoners really are awful at refusing to go places that aren't very far away (I'm very guilty of this).</div><div><br></div><div>I wonder if this point blank refusal to travel three miles happens in other major cities.</div>
  • <p>It doesn't in Cheshire, I lived there for a couple of years and we drove for AN HOUR to visit someone. Astonishing.</p><p><br></p>
  • I know it happens in New York.... Some people refuse to leave Manhattan. It's a shame because there are some really interesting places off the island (the real Chinatown is in queens, not Manhattan!). Then of course there are other people who refuse to leave Brooklyn.....