Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Gas cooker for sale

I bought this rather pricey gas cooker a little over a year ago - but it turned out that I had spent too long with an electric oven, I couldn't get used to gas again, so I'm selling it on. It's a Rangemaster 60cm - this model:<div><span style="font-size: 10pt;"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">http://www.rangemaster.co.uk/products/60cm-cookers/professional-plus-60cm/professional-plus-60-all-gas</span><div><br></div><div>It has been disconnected and is currently in my sitting room so I would like to move it on! It cost over £600, I'm offering it for £250. </div></div><div><br></div><div>There's also a cooker hood you could have with it - this one I got from freecycle but it doesn't fit in the space I have for it (too many cupboards). It's designed for the same size cooker, and the make is Elica.</div><div><br></div><div>I can help to move it if necessary. </div><div><br></div><div>Send me a message if interested!</div>

Comments

• Hmm...tempting...but I don't even move into my new place till 12th May. And I don't know what the size of the current cooker is, or if I could have an all gas-model... Will see if the current tenant will let me go round and have a look tomorrow or at the weekend & get back to you?<div><br></div>
  • That's fine - I'll message you.