FPC parking permits, please!

Would anyone be able to let me have some FPC parking permits? I'm moving on w/b 9th May. Happy to pay cash or to replace when Haringey send me some (which might take a little while!).<div><br></div><div>Thank you :)</div><div><br></div>

Comments

• Sure will Message you
  • Hi, I've some works planned at home. The plumber is coming with two vans. I would need two visitor parking permits. I applied to Haringey but it might take a little while since I get them and the works are taking place on Wed. August 3th. Would anyone be able to let me have some parking permits? I can pay cash or replace when I'll get mine. Thanks very much
  • OCBOCB Stroud Green
    Hi, We too are in urgent need of FP-C visitors' parking permits for our builders. I would be eternally grateful, and will pay £10 per day permit (normal online price from Haringey council - when they eventually get round to delivering them - is £3.50) to anyone who can provide up to 5 of these before Monday 12th Sept - will come round to collect and give you cash in hand. Pls text me on 07528 909488 if you can help!
  • I thought you could buy contactor ones online?