Harringay Arms - new management?

So, the Harringay Arms is advertising itself as being under new management. Does anyone know what the story is? Or what changes are likely to ensue?

Comments

• I thought one of the barmaids was taking it over?
  • That might be right. I did recognise one of the barmaids as having worked there for a while. I don't know if she's running it or not, but good for her if she is. Does this mean the (I think they were Aussies) have left? I was just curious as I didn't think they had been there that long.
  • As far as I knew the Aussies had the café next door, got the pub, done well and then turned the café into the bottle shop. You have the barmaid with the cute staff dog and the other one who was running it, I thought the barmaid with the dog has taken it over. No idea if she has the lease or is the bar manager if that makes sense.
  • edited May 2016
    Holborn Fox. Great name.
  • That dog took my seat and then wouldn't get out of it.   Cute, possibly, stubborn, definitely.
  • edited May 2016
    My kind of dog, is the owner now running the pub?
  • Her mum did some plumbing work for me and yes I believe it is the barmaid. There will also be a pub cat apparently.
  • I heard The Stone Roses were in here quite a bit when recording their new single with Paul Epworth at The Church Studios "next door"