Henry Hoover for sale

Anna84Anna84 Tollington Park
Hi, I'm selling a less than a year old Henry Hoover with plenty of spare dust bags. The Hoover is in good condition and ready to be picked up at my flat on Tollington Park. £50 but price is negotiable. Please pm me if you're interested!

Comments

• Anna - Can I ask why you're selling?
  • Sorry, realise that seems a bit nosey. Am potentially interested as I know commercial cleaners use them so assumed they were good, but have also heard people say they were disappointed.
  • Anna84Anna84 Tollington Park
    Hi there, my cleaner requested a Henry Hoover as they are the best so I bought it but now that she isn't working for me anymore, I prefer a smaller hoover that fits much better into my cupboard. Still interested?
  • Surely can't be better than a Dyson
  • edited August 2016
    Depends what you are vacuuming. Sebo's are the very best, but a Henry is more reliable than a Dyson on a variety of surfaces. I've got a Henry at work - John Lewis recommended it. Dyson great on very thick pile expensive carpets, poor on uncarpeted or older and low pile carpet or carpet tiles. I have floorboards and well used carpeting in most display areas and Henry is perfect.
  • Well Twinkle clean can tell you everything you ever needed to know about Dyson vs Henry http://www.twinkleclean.co/henry-vs-dyson/ Apparently 75% of UK households have a Dyson I wonder it is like that around here? You can also see the reasons why James Dyson was anti EU in the referendum.
  • Sebo is the best where pet hair is an issue.
  • Hi Anna 84, is the Hoover still available? If you could sell it for £40, I could pick it up today?