?Possible police incident Friday night

Does anyone know any more about a possible incident involving armed police & helicopters in Stroud grn Rd -nr Albert/Lorne Rd?. My daughter says it happened late Friday. We can't find corroboration online.

Comments

• This is the reply I got from the police: "This incident was dealt with by Islington police and appears to be getting exaggerated. Without going into too much details, no firearms were involved in this. A fight has occurred with some males on mopeds, one of them receiving an injury. One male has been arrested for this." thanks Christian Sheffield Pc948YR Dedicated Ward Officer - Stroud Green Ward - West Neighbourhood Police - Team E MetPhone: 21858 | Telephone: 0208 721 2837 | Address: 98 Tottenham Lane, Hornsey, N8 7EJ Email: p208710@met.police.uk | Ward Email: stroudgreen.snt@met.police.uk www.Twitter.com/@MPSStroudgreen
  • I think he needs to join the grammar police, on the double.
  • edited September 2016
    I heard someone shouting 'I just want my drugs and my money' at about 3am on Lorne Road - I'll email Christian.
  • alexcrouchhillalexcrouchhill Mount View Road
    I walked through the taped-off area of Stroud Green Road with some friends on the way home from the gym. We overheard a group of police officers, and were certain that one of them mentioned a man armed with a machete who had ran off somewhere (search helicopters?).