UCKG ?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2020
    Not all cults are religious. The one I reported on for years was quasi-political: it still is. Money laundered from charitable donations and foreign aid budgets and spent on properties, farms and a superyacht; supreme leader wanted by police and on Interpol's Red List; money extracted from naive young supporters; still can't be closed down. Now that's a cult. It's down your street, by the way, as it has a charitable collection point right here in Stroud Green!

Equally, not all religions are cults.

• Anyway, let's get some cash together, buy the place and restore it to some live music!
  • Perhaps it depends how one identifies a religion, @krappyrubsnif . I quite like this as a definition: “a belief system (however bonkers)”.
  • LHILHI
    edited December 2020
    @LukeG Do you really think UCKG would really sell you the Rainbow Theatre? They have an extremely profitable business there scamming local people to give them 10% of their income and everything they own, and they’re ideally situated so that everybody has to walk past them with their “UKGC HelpCentre” “Welcome” signs and their 2 huge billboards under the Seven Sisters Rd bridge because that’s the only way you can get to Finsbury Park station.
  • LHILHI
    edited December 2020
    Just want to update you about how dangerous the religious cult UCKG are and the extremes they go to to silence those who speak out about them. Their headquarters in UK are at the Rainbow Theatre on Seven Sisters Rd in Finsbury Park.

Today somebody from UCKG from a newly opened account with no followers - @0Carcara - tweeted me and two other people who have exposed UCKG a death threat video of a gun.

The other two people @0Carcara sent the death threat video to are somebody who has a Facebook page Verdade Movimento about the 60 children UCKG / IURD stole from a children’s home they run in Portugal, trafficked them abroad and they were illegally adopted by UCKG leaders. The other person is a TV journalist who made the documentary O Segredo dos Deuses about it. Then there’s me who wrote an article about UCKG preying on vulnerable adults at their soup kitchens / foodbanks and on roughsleepers on the streets in London.
    https://londonhomelessinfo.wordpress.com/religious-cult-uckg

That’s how dangerous UCKG are.
  • edited December 2020
    The Rattle. My dad when he was a bus conductor in the 60s would relate tales to me in the 80s of queues for the Beatles there. To break this down. My dad when I was a teen in the 80s would relate tales of the 60s of the queues outside of the rainbow in the 60s. Fairly obvious but the bullies like to bully. Like the haters like to hate. Gang mentality.
  • AliAli
    edited December 2020
    Kreuzkav,

After what you have said about the Beatles I thought I see what Google had to say about it.

Came across all these pictures of Finsbury Park, could some of the buses be ones your Dad drove?

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/nina4212/finsbury-park-oldschool/

• Hi kreuzkrav. I didn't mean to offend - my comment was intended to be lighthearted. Apologies!
  • Thanks Therattle. My dad died a few years ago and I get emotional sometimes as he was a lovely kind man. He was a coductor Ali not a driver. On the 73 from Tottenham first then Stokey. He then went on to work as a clerk at Stoke Newington post office then Highbury Corner PO. Then went into local government as despite leaving school in Ireland aged 14 was a very intelligent man. I could have it wrong. I know the Beatles played near where Liddle is now but he said the Rainbow. Probably both.
  • Kreuzkav they certainly did play what became the Rainbow.

The Beatles’ Christmas Show was a variety stage production featuring the group. It ran at the Astoria Cinema in Finsbury Park, London for 16 nights, ending on 11 January 1964.
    All 100,000 tickets had sold out. There were 30 shows altogether, with two performances on each day,

The first act, with five minutes on stage, were the Barron Knights and Duke D’Mond. Next came short sets from Tommy Quickly and The Fourmost, and Billy J Kramer and The Dakotas closed the first half. Following the interval there was a return from the Barron Knights and Duke D’Mond, then Cilla Black, and Rolf Harris. The Beatles were each evening’s final act, with performances lasting 25 minutes.

Apperently John Lennon,s guitar was stolen on the first night !
  • Thanks LHI for sharing the infos. Yes this is pretty depressing. Can't believe the laws are so permissive. I am definitely not pro religion but I agree we can't put them all in the same bag.
    Is there anything that can be done to stop those kind of organisations to develop further?
  • @Soon We can report UCKG to the police, Charity Commission, adult safeguarding and children safeguarding of social services, but they all turn a blind eye to vulnerable adults and teenagers being brainwashed and financially exploited.

Charity Commission refuse to investigate and have just filed it, just like they have done in the past with other reports, such as when UCKG were responsible for the murder of Victoria Climbié in 2000.

Of the 14 adult safeguarding teams of all the boroughs where UCKG are based that I reported UCKG to, Lewisham and Croydon have replied. They both said they are not investigating because I have not named a particular victim. But it’s not just one particular vulnerable adult but all vulnerable adults that go to UCKG services, the groups they run and soup kitchens are at severe risk of being brainwashed and financially exploited.