Reiki and Yoga sessions

Hi everyone!

Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather these days! I am writing to let you know that I have found the perfect place to hold Yoga classes e Reiki sessions! The place is in Crouch End, close to the Waitrose.

The Yoga I teach is the Sivananda one and it is focussed on both the breathing and relaxation (through the relaxation we build up the energy). As most of you know, Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation, that also promotes healing.

If you are interested in the above activities and would like to have some further information, do not hesitate to contact me, please!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Have a blissful day,

Sara.

Comments

• Hi Sara, that's wonderful news! When are you thinking of holding the classes and sessions?
  • Hello dear, Reiki sessions from this week and Yoga sessions from the end of June
  • Sorry, the Yoga sessions after the second week of June
  • What's the time and place? Are you in the haelan centre?
  • Yes, it is at the haelan centre.

The Reiki sessions are one-to-one and it depends on the availability of the client, so usually we arrange a day and time at the centre.

As far as Yoga is concerned, I am in the process of organising a class: as soon as it will be set up, we will discuss the best time and days for everybody.

If you are interested in one or both the activities, please do send me a message with your email address and telephone number, so that we can speak better.

Thank you!