Planning permission and/or permitted development


I'd like to erect a screening fence on my balcony/terrace but I'm not quiet sure if I can do it freely or if I've to ask Haringey first. I've read a few things on their web portal regarding permitted development but I didn't find my answer.

I'm living inside the conservation area and the balcony/terrace fence will be seen from the main road, so it's on the front of the building.

Anybody is an expert? Any opinions?
Thanks very much


Sign In or Register to comment.