Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Jack's (well Ravi's) Off Licence

edited December 2007 in Reviews
If you walk past Jack's off licence - stop and step in. It is a treasure trove. Ravi the owner has the most amazing selection of trappist beers, unusual ciders, strange half bottles of liqueurs. He will also get you anything you want - he's even given my boyfriend his telephone number so he can check and see whether Ravi's brother is back from his regular buying trips from Belgium with anything new. The place is fabulous!

Comments

• edited 1:35AM
    I think it might be useful to highlight in the subject field whether places have or haven't closed down - I assumed this was another sgr casualty and was palpitating whilst this page was loading.
  • edited 1:35AM
    Ravi is brilliant. He's also got us in wine on request before, he's also got some pretty good (though not the cheapest) wines up the back. Invariably a carry-on movie is on the telly when I go in. We spend a few minutes chuckling together over it. He's always got silver rizzla's of both sizes and filter tips too. Best Off-Licence I've ever lived by.