Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Issue noise

I live on Victoria Road and Sunday a large group of people had a party in front of their house until 2 am. I was wondering if because it it technically on their property it is legal despite being almost on the street? Also do anyone knows the number to contact Stroud Green police directly?

Thanks in advance.


  • Did you talk to them?

    If its constant I'd be annoyed and then talk to them to see what can be done.
    Then the next step is going to the council to see if they agree they are being unreasonable.

    But it sounds like it's just a one off. And people are entitled to have a party once in a while.
    Maybe join them with a bottle of wine or some strong hash next time.
Sign In or Register to comment.