Emy’s Kitchen

Hey all! We as Emy’s Kitchen are stroud greeners too. I wasnt too sure whether posting about our business was appropriate for the forum (as it may seem as advertising) but i thought it would be the best way to connect with this beautiful community. We’re a family run business previously based in Newington Green and we look forward to meeting all of you and are very excited to be a part of this community. Our menu will be discounted 50% for the foreseeable future serving fresh salads, sandwiches, paninis, gozlemes, speciality colombian coffee and many more. We’re just across Crouch Hill station and look forward to seeing you all.

Comments

• I hope you don't mind but I thought I would share your web site.

https://emyskitchen.co.uk/Home.html

It all looks really nice and you have a decent menu so the best of luck with the venture

• Thank you for your kind words Ali pop in for a coffee when you’re in the area and we could have a nice chat, our website is slightly outdated so I’d recommend our Instagram for more up to date information regarding the menu. Have a lovely day :)
  • Emy's Kitchen were next door to us on Green Lanes, sorry to see them go, we often had wraps and turkish tea from them, good food, good prices and nice friendly people. Hope you do well on Crouch Hill!
  • I picked up lunch from them today. I had a lamb wrap, wife had halloumi. Very good. Reasonable at £6-7 each - but there is a 50% off opening offer, so it was about £6.50 for both, which is a bargain. It looked very quiet in there. It's worth a visit for a lunch alternative, especially with the discount.
  • I had really nice Panini's and they are very nice folks. All the tables outside were taken having brunches. Given a free coffee while we waited for a while to get the goodies
  • Nice friendly experience when I've got a coffee from here. Good luck with setting up in a new place at such a tricky time.