Most inept thief ever, Lorne Road?

I'm hearing of some kind of police chase with dogs through the back gardens of Albert, Lorne this evening following a robbery. Any reports?

Comments

• edited May 2021
    Got the story - and it's a good one. Attempted robbery or break in, Victoria Road, by three individuals on Friday night. Police called to the scene with dogs apprehended two of the thieves, in the course of which there was an assault on police. It gets better. The third thief got away, but in his boxer shorts and without his trousers, which were ripped off by the dog. Last seen running through Lorne Road back gardens in his underwear about 7pm, chased by an enormous German Shepherd and dog handlers. Police, who have his trousers now hope to identify him from his DNA (yuk!). No I'm not making it up, that's the gist, corrections or clarifications welcome!

Separately, there was an attempt to steal a catalytic converter in Lorne Road later, by jacking up a parked car.

Plenty of action this week end.
  • My money is on a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms from Sports Direct.
  • wow... From my balcony, I saw a policeman throwing the dog over the gardens' fences. Now I finally know what happened that day!
    Thanks @krappyrubsnif