Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Recording Studios

edited April 2008 in General chat
Hi All, I need to get a voice reel made fairly quickly as the tracks I recorded in the sound studio at my drama school apparently all have the sound of a ventilation fan over them and are unusable (I have graduated in the meantime and before I got my cd)! I don't suppose that anyone knows of a cheap sound studio that can record about 6 minutes worth of reading? I wouldn't need any massively fancy editing as, at this stage, it's only my first post-drama school voice reel. The bloke at college gave us an hour to do the clips so that would be the most that I'd need. Crossed fingers and many thanks!

Comments

• edited 2:15AM
    I've got a pretty decent condenser mike if you want to give it a go - I get pretty good results off my accoustic guitar on it. All the software too - its just a question of finding a good spot in your house and throwing a sheet over you and the mike to dampen the room.
  • edited 2:15AM
    That sounds great! Thanks. Are you around at all so I can borrow it? Drink in the Noble or something?