Finsbury Park at 7am

edited March 2009 in Local discussion
There used to be a range of characters in FP in the early morning. They never used to include people doing tai chi, people with their personal trainers and people in barbour jackets walking their dogs. All of whom were there this morning. It's Finsbury Park. It's changed, I tell you.

Comments

• edited 1:18PM
    was the tai chi man near the athletics track on the green lanes side?

i used to walk past a guy doing tai chi in the same spot every day, but i think it's only a summer thing, he would make terrifying yelling noises and loudly talk to himself.
  • edited March 2009
    Wait til you see the women's jogging group running round the trees next to Hornsey Gate entrance on Sunday mornings. About 20 of them, on a patch of grass 10 foot square. Chaos!
    I just see the song thrushes and firecrest and someone peeing by the Art/Drum Club! Mind you, the other day I saw a guy pee outside the cafe on the corner of Stroud Green Road/Tollington and it was cold..
    I once saw a couple of smart looking men stumbling around finsbury park, they looked very very drunk, kept falling over and didn't have a clue what was going on, this was on my way to work on a tuesday morning at about 8:30. they both had a football each and were loudly disscussing where they could steel some hens from!

tsk, what's happening to the world!