Handy man needed - cat flap fitting

edited April 2009 in Local discussion
Hello, do any of you know a good handyman who could fit a cat flap for me? (and also not charge lots...)
Thanks!

Comments

• edited 12:01PM
    i misread that as 'Flat Cap' fitting....
    That would be WONDERFUL! I would like to edit my original request to:

'good handyman in a flat cap who could fit a cat flap'.

And I would like you all to try and say that quickly...
    i've just booked fix it man in crouch end to do some snagging for our flat. The guy's called Scott, and has been recommended to me by a friend. They charge £30 for the first half hour then £20 for each half hour thereafter.
    Katie Jane, would you be able to pass on his number as I have been thinking about getting a handy man in to do all those jobs we havent go around to doing like hanging pictures and things. We have a new baby arriving soon so I feel the need to get a lot of it done now!

Thanks,

Bridget
    £40/50 an hour sounds a bit steep. I'm sure Neil on 02076864552 could fit you a very nice lttle catflap, and I suspect the price would be more to your liking too.
    For shame, I've only just got round to calling Neil as suggested. Doug, the number you gave doesn't exist - have you got another one for him? Or does anyone have any other suggestions for a cat flap fitter? I just called one company and they wanted £98 + VAT!!!
    0800 Handyman has been pretty good for me a few times: 0800 426 396.
    Thank you! They've quoted the much more humane £40+VAT.