Dog found

edited April 2009 in Local discussion
Saw this pinned up at the entrance to Parkland Walk. ![](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3574/3442714824_509d8127b4.jpg?v=0) A dog was found near the Park Cafe on Friday April 10th. The dog responds to the name Bailey and has been seen before with a man called Iain in Finsbury Park.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    How many names did they have to bellow at the poor abandoned mutt before they worked out he was called Bailey? And does Ian walk around Finsbury Park with his name printed on his back? I'm confused.
  • edited 9:38AM
    It'd have taken a lot longer if he'd called it Zsa Zsa.
    I too thought the same jamie, but I figure if they know the name of the owner then they will have heard him shouting or even asked the name of the dog.
    Either the dog's name is on the tag on his collar, or the person who knows that the owner is called Iain also knew that the dog is called Bailey.
  • RegReg
    edited 9:38AM
    I can imagine that Bailey would have his name around his neck. But to know that the owner is called ian?? Did they run through names until the dog wagged its tail?
    It's when we find out that "Ian" put the posters up.

And the dog's real name is Robert Paulson.
    His name is Robert Paulson
    His name is Robert Paulson
    We've deduced that the dog is called Bailey and that his owner is called Ian (or Iain).

What we should be asking is - why has Ian (or Iain) not claimed him or put up posters himself?

I hope Ian (or Iain) is OK.
    there are, or very recently were, "lost dog" posters up on green lanes with a mobile number, an offer of a cash reward and the rather perturbing line "no questions asked" as if they think a) someone's nicked the dog and b) if they had they'd be shamed into giving it back by a sloppily scrawled wanted poster.

aaaanyway, this poster has a picture, could you describe this dog you've found? i can then compare the two.
    My guess is that the dog was picked up by Fins Park cafe or grounds staff after watching it wandering around.