Car Valet - Wells Terrace

edited April 2009 in Local discussion
Has anyone used the car wash/valet place behind FP Station? I want to get a full valet and this is the closest but if there's a better one elsewhere then recommendations greatfully recieved!

Comments

• I've used it and they are pretty good, no nonsense and get it done very quickly for you. I've also used on right near the Emirates on Benwell Road that was very good and inside and out was only £9. There is also another valet on Seven Sisters - right side of the road between Holloway road and Fonthill that is pretty good and also cheap.

My only other advice is to check what they use to polish the inside, a few places use this polish that is quite greasy, never seems to dry and makes your inside look like it was polished with olive oil.
  • edited 2:21AM
    I've used it fairly often and they're pretty good. I've also used the one on Middle Lane in Crouch End and they're ok too and there's a bit more to keep you entertained while you wait!
  • edited 2:21AM
    Can I just drive in and get it done or is it best to ask in advance?
  • Just drive in. If they can't do it right then, you may have to wait 10-15 mins....
  • FinFin
    edited April 2009
    I've used the one on Tollington Park (behind Nandos), was also pretty good.