Garden Clearers

edited July 2009 in Local discussion
does anybody know a firm or willing party who does garden clearance? My ivy covered fense and basically collapsed into next door's garden and we need it to cleared and removed. Not a huge job but a pain to do in a hurry around work!

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Hi Jamber - try giving Ged a call from Green Earth Garden Services. He's based just off Green Lanes near the big Sainsbury's and has all the equipment. His number is 0207 503 3932. He did my garden at the start of the summer and did a great job...sure he can quote this for you.
  • edited 3:06AM
    Aardvark were the only people who were responsive to my request for similar last year. I didn't use them in the end as it was something like 2 weeks before they could come.

Local, for local people!

Aardvark Gardening & Fencing
    Tel: 020 8342 9887

82, Oakfield Rd, London, N4 4LB
    Thanks both! Ged coming to look and if he doesn't fancy it i'll try Aardvark too!
    Thanks bennyfromtheblok for Ged's number - he came and cleared like a good un yesterday! Good value for money and really efficient.
  • No worries Jamber, glad I could help.
    It's worth mentioning that his main business is gardening and he's very good at that. You can tell he enjoys what he does and loves nature and gardening. Anyone looking for a gardener should give him a bell.
    Hmm he sounds good. Any idea how much he charges by the hour or is it by the project?
    He charged me £50 for 2 hours work - there were 2 of them and a lot of machinary - it was a relatively big job which he did efficiently and left no mess. Really recomend him!
    Brilliant. Thank you!
    Apparently the number you gave, Benny, is wrong. The correct number seems to be 0207 503 3932 But I can't get through. Don't call the other number though because the guy sounded a bit annoyed, I think he's been getting a lot of calls.
  • Sorry, I should have updated the thread. I called Ged to come do some work and got the grumpy guy...strange thing was I was using the number from their own invoice.