Driving Home For Christmas

edited November 2009 in General chat
Hello

Is anyone Driving oop North this Christmas?

If so, and you have a space in your car and you fancy dropping a Jungle Faced Northern person off, either in Liverpool, or at a station closer than to Liverpool than London then let me know.

That way you get to carpool, which is good for mother earth (or something) and save me spending a billion quid on train fares...

I would of course lavish you wish snacks and chat and instigate a sing song if you so wish..

Comments

• edited 1:34PM
    I'll be driving to Liverpool, happy to give you a lift. The only thing is I don't usually decide ahem exactly to go back until about 20th December as work is being wrapped up. Let me know if that's a problem matt
  • Hi Matt

Thanks for the offer, but I have to work until Christmas Eve now, so will have to hang around and travel back that evening on the train.

But nice to know there is more Liverpool representation in stroud green.

Cheers
  • edited November 2009
    No worries (I'm originally from the Breck Road area) ps: my favourite christmas song is Chris Rea's "Driving Home For Christmas"
  • I'm from Sock Robber territory.

And 'Driving home for Christmas' is obviously the best one.
  • Oooo not from Liverpool me self (although my heritage is) I'm a North-West girl... however I still love 'Driving home for Christmas' and it's my request on the packed car heading north each year where I'm squashed in the back lodged between trying not to fall out on the M6 n a pile of boxes/presents that try to dislodge my head in my postage stamp sized spot on the back seat of my sisters 'chariot'.