New here - which pub has the best looking bar staff??

Just moved onto Stapleton Hall Road, made it round a few of the local pubs...which pub has the best looking staff so I can now call it my local boozer??

Comments

• edited 2:04PM
    Are you most interested in the male or female bartending staff?
    Faltering Fullback. The tasty goth-miserablist is simply gorgeous.
    Is this seriously your selection criteria?
    The goth-miserablist does have a certain charm, although when I saw her walking out of the SGR Tesco looking as glum and uninterested as she does working the bar, I've decided I wouldn't be able to put with the constant glumness.
    The Fullback. They even got in a cute indie barman for those of not so interested in the pouting indie/goth barmaids in shorts.
    I naively think that I could make her happy.
    @wickermanfisherman - why don't you try them out and see for yourself? Or are you too beautiful and too important to get it wrong, and risk being served a pint by someone not meeting your exacting standards?
    I'd say the World's End beats The Fullback on this criteria. The Old Dairy occasionally has some crackers but the turnover is high and they don't usually last long. I did see a couple of fine ones in the Larrick recently but only the once.

I could break it down into individuals with marks out of ten but that would be a bit mean.

It's a draw between the White Lion and the Park Tavern for last place.
  • edited March 2010
    The Park Tavern isn't going to do well on this one, given that the bar staff are predominantly over 50ish, apart from that one bloke with the pony tail which I haven't seen for a while now. They are however extremely nice and friendly.

It's also incidentally my favourite pub in the area by absolute miles, after spending a year or so in the Fullback and then another year of trying out the rest with a few visits to a each prospective local candidate. Will be there tonight, hopefully a nice seat by the (gas) fireplace...
    The girl with the dreadlocks in the World's End is a corker... A
    how cheeky
  • Wow...thanks for all your advice my fellow stroud greeners. My flatmate Ellie and I sampled the local talent over the weekend. Think it's got to be a toss up between the Faltering Fullback & The Old Dairy. It does seem though that it's only blokes In The Old Dairy...Ellie was happy. I asked to the hot girl to smile in the fullback...not impressed. Dairy had better guinness. what to do..what to do.
    Anyone remeber Dara, the Irish fella who worked in the Dairy for a year or so a few years back?
    I don't think there can be any tactic more doomed to failure with cute but grumpy-looking people than any variant of 'cheer up, it might never happen'.
    Better Guinness in the dairy?
    Larrik now has ar billiard tables, if that's any consolation
    "tasty goth-miserablist" That'll be Hannah then. Have you noticed that her voice sounds just as miserable? But in all fairness she is polite and hard working and actively looks for any customers who may be waiting. (Some bar staff pretend to look but somehow see straight through you) I just found out that she's also a musician and has recently auditioned for a band. A bit of a dark horse then, (pardon the pun).
    The fact that she is a musician surprises me not one iota. Wonder what kind of band.....
    it is obviously the Larrik the new team in there are v friendly the girls are stunnahs and well presented .. The whole pub has come on in leaps and bounds from somewere i would spesifically avoid 2 months ago to a hub of buzzing activity now (with hot barmaids) 4 i think last count all equally attractive