To Islington Council.At Crouch Hill, Flytipped Junk By Train Tracks.

Islington Council and councillors please can I ask you to contact the relevant authorities to ask them to clear away this eyesore junk flytipped on Crouch Hill train tracksides? As you sit on the top deck of the W7 bus going from Crouch End to Stroud Green look to your right as the bus crosses the bridge over the train tracks at Crouch Hill Station on Crouch Hill. You can see lots of flytipped rubbish on the steep trackside that could fall onto the railway tracks. It looks an eyesore and maybe it could be dangerous to trains if this rubbish fell onto the train tracks? Please can the councillours and people who know the name of the company responsible for keeping tracksides tidy contact them. Why don't I email the company that does this myself? Firstly I don't know who is responsible for it, secondly flagging stuff up on this forum should make the council take action if they are any good at their jobs,thirdly the councillors should take note of this and start emailing the train company to get this sorted if they haven't already. Some of this flytipped junk is lying by train tracks now is this safe? It looks like the junk has been chucked over the fence of a house backing onto the train tracks. Can these people be told to stop this? If anyone got the mail address of the rail company put it on here. Thank you very much.

Comments