building works for our old people

edited April 2010 in Local discussion
hi all my name is Sam hadfield i live in fonthill road for the last 28 years, i am a builder and enjoy my work i have worked for some of the stars over the years and have run my own company,,, now i would like to give something back to our local old people if anyone knows of any old people that need building work done on their homes and cant afford it please let me know and i will give all my labour for free if someone needs a room painted or a door fixed or some plumbing work a new kitchen ,sometimes in life easy things like changing a light bulb is a hard task for our old people, so people of stroudgreen if you know anyone we can help. email me samhadfield@hotmail.co.uk or phone me 07940775651

Comments

• edited 4:33AM
    Credit to you Sam. I know no eligible people. but what a brilliant idea. Arky
  • IanIan
    edited 4:33AM
    Sam built my bathroom and some other bits of my flat. Did a really nice job. He's also a really good bloke. Hope it goes well Sam.
  • edited 4:33AM
    thanks Ian i hope you are well mate and Gordon keeping you on your toes ,thanks for you comment and dont forget if anyone you know oap needs a hand let me know , help the aged we will all get old one day