Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Ward in Stroud Green

Hi this is my first discussion.

Basically I have a little problem and and need to speak to someone (a councillor) about it.

It is possible to just visit (by drop in) the councillor at the Stroud Green ward or do I need to make an appointment or call or send in a letter? Am I even allow to visit? The last time I visited a councillor was back in 2003 or 2004 under Labour, and I don't know if this has changed.

Thanks for all comments in advance.


Sign In or Register to comment.