Lost cat

edited June 2010 in General chat
Has anybody out there lost a ginger and white cat . He moved in to my house on Sat. abit tired and lost ,he is OK but it would be nice to get him/her home

Comments

• edited 9:47AM
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    A white and ginger cat usually lives somewhere in the Perth Rd/ Victoria Terrace area, as s/he is a regular in the Perth Rd back gardens. Haven't seen any lost cat posters though.
    There is a big scruffy looking white and ginger cat ( mainly white, ginger patches on bottom and head) who lives here on Moray Rd. Are you near here? He is always outside trying to get in but usually has a collar with his name, Herbie, on it. He was lurking around all weekend but I didn't notice if he still had his collar on.
    Oh I saw a sign someone put up for a missing ginger cat yesterday on Upper Tollington Road. So as you walk away from Nando's etc on the right about 5/10 mins walk along that road. There's a huge sign outside one of the houses..

Good luck
    I live on UTP and recently received a flyer about a lost cat - there is a photo and the description is 'white cat with blue eyes' - I don't think there is any mention of ginger. I will check the details when I get home.
    It would be a good idea if you can get the pussycat scanned, as he may well have a microchip. Feel free to email me if you can't get to a vet to get him scanned and I will come and do it. rsllynn4@aol.com.
    Sally
    @staplejack - beat me to it!
    Does the cat answer to the name 'Honky'? If so, there are some posters on tree at Crouch Hill End of Cecile Park. On the poster the cat is ginger and white.