Another new feature: Classified Ads

edited December 2008 in Classifieds
Based on some of the feedback we've got from the relaunch, we've put in another new feature: **Classified Ads** These are free and available to all signed up members. They should be used if you're selling something, promoting something or renting/selling your flat. Basically anything you'd consider putting in Loot. Things previously in the "FREE STUFF" category should also go in here now. They will appear in the discussions list, but will be labelled and shaded (like this post) to distinguish them from normal discussions. You can see all the ads together by clicking here: <http://www.stroudgreen.org/classifieds>; or clicking "Classified Ads" in the left hand sidebar. We'll see how it goes and review it in a few weeks.

Comments

• Hi we are looking for volunteers to help with our garden project and running other theraputic activities at our centre in Stapleton Hall Road.
    We currently have a lovely garden space in need of renovtion and some an allotment that vulnerable people wish to grow vegetables in. In addition there will be a couple of spaces for community members to grow there own produce.

If you are interested please contact:
    Dave Forrest on 0208 340 2474
    email: Dave.Forrest@mih.org.uk
  • edited June 2011
  • edited 1:43PM
    Hi, I would like to offer my services as an experienced designer in both residential and commercial property, from furniture design to large scale construction. I am keen to help the local community by starting projects that are aimed at developing deprived and sometimes un cherished spaces, making our community more habitable and more involved.

If you have any ideas or wish to discuss potential ways of initiating or developing proposals, please contact me:

richard@rakudesign.co.uk
    Richard, If you can sort this out you'd be a hero: http://www.stroudgreen.org/discussion/2694/punk-fire/
    Do you have the address please and I will try and find out who owns it.

Thanks

Richard
  • edited July 2011
    It's number 68. By the way - I think the classified ads feature is meant to work slightly differently - see Andy's note at top.
    Hi, I have checked with the land registry and there are no records of ownership for that property. I will write a letter to the council and try and find out more information.

Thanks for the tip above, where should I post my ad?

Thanks,

I will let you know how I get on.

Best

Richard
    I have found the PROPRIETOR: ANTHONY IKEM IBEGBUNA and BERNADETTE NWANEKA IBEGBUNA of 68 Fonthill Road, London N4 3HT.

Purchased 12.02.1975
    @Andy - how does the classified ad system work? I can't figure it out.
    If you want to create an ad, click "start a new discussion" and put it in the category "classified ads" You can delete old ads by using the 'delete' button in the right hand corner of the thread (next to the 'edit' button)
    I have been in touch with coucil, I will let you know how we progress.

Thanks

Richard