Love

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited 9:30PM
    @theolddairy

As a 70 year old gay man I'm very sorry to hear that. However I'm arranging for a coach party of my friends to attend so I'm sure I'll be in good company.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I think you should do totally gender-blind speed dating. People might find things out about themselves. Challenge perceptions and all that.
    @sincers I don't think that even an evening spent at the swankiest eaterie in the world would have turned the non date into a date. It seems that Misscara and I will be going to the Dairy's shindig unless Prince Charming gallops up and sweeps one of us off our sling backs, so if your sister is worried about going on her own she'd be most welcome to come along with us. @andy Gender blind speed dating is a great business idea. I'm sure there's a market for that.
  • Mrs. Annie, look no further. I'll gallop up on Geoff (ne old faithful goat), or if he's got one of his headaches I'll pump the tyres up on me Grifter. Either way, I'll be there to sweep you off your feet (if the brakes are working). I'll bring condoms if I can afford. Or we can go halves.

Phil. Xxx
    Ah, what a very sweet offer Philistine. Geoff's an unusual name for a goat, I thought they were all called Billy.
  • Geoff is indeed an unusual name for any creature, but then Geoff is an unusual Goat. At the moment I'm calling him "Geoff The Bastard" because he's eaten my trainers. It now means I'm house-bound until I can get some new ones ordered online.