Fantastic

edited April 2006 in About this site
Only one fucker posts on this site, and you've reduced the likelihood of that person posting.

Douchebag.

Comments

• edited 12:40AM
    can't imagine calling him a fucker helps???
    he is a fucker
    he's never going to post again now.
    He will. I guarantee.

BECAUSE I WORKED OUT HOW TO EDIT THE PHP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Call me a douchebag, douchebag.
    I worry about your blood pressure, dear.
  • LizLiz
    edited 12:40AM
    Frankly, I'm struggling to follow the Andy vs David web-ninja plot developments here, so god help anyone who doesn't know them...
  • edited April 2006
    It's all perfectly simple.

It's a bit like one of those 'multiple perspective' films like Syriana, Crash, Traffic and Brewster's Millions.

You have to take a few clues from each thread to see the big picture, which then becomes a complex, interlocking and ultimately rewarding narrative.
    You see Brewster's Millions as a complex, interlocking and ultimately rewarding narrative? There was me thinking it was just a funny Richard Prior flick.
    Brewster's Millions is what made andy the man he is today.

business, we're in the business, so, let's get to business. I am sure I have quoted this wrong but there will be someone who can correct me.
    "We're in the business, of being in business, so let's get to business"

Then he buys an iceberg.
  • LizLiz
    edited 12:40AM
    David, did you not know this about Andy? If it's news, I imagine it explains a few things...
    I wouldn't want local elections to be coming up, say, next week.
    is this local election comment supposed to be in the other discussion. If not then I am thoroughly confused and it's time for bed.