Odd things you see in the area?

edited March 2011 in Local discussion
I was stood outside and in the space of 2 Min's i saw a naked woman in the flat opposite. A fox wondering up the street, and a man riding a bike into a parked car.

Can anyone add anything?

Comments

• edited 2:10PM
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    A while ago, I was overtaken by a bloke on a pennyfarthing when jogging up the Archway Road at 6.15 on a weekday morning.
    I saw a man on a unicycle drinking Special Brew. I admired his confidence. Outside Tesco SGR
  • RegReg
    edited 2:10PM
    There is a woman and, I think, her daughter that walk about 15 dogs around Corbyn and Thorpedale sometimes. I assume this is some kind of service they are providing. The best thing about it though is that often there is a cat in tow who has to be encouraged to keep up.
    I call her School of Dogs Lady. Seeing her always brightens my day
    I saw three Buddhist monks, in their orange robes, with begging cups in hand on Corbyn Street.

I also see the dog walkers. Persumably the dogs' owners are too busy to be SG.orgers and tell us if they own the cat too?
    i saw that fox outside the old dairy at about 4am last night, we had something of a stand off reminiscient of an old western to see who would get out of each others path first...i won.
    I doubt it's the same fox, SG is teeming with the rascals. Ask Barky.
    Reg/Lizbet - are they 15 of the same small breed? I've seen a woman with about that many a little further along, towards Whittington Park. Generally five on leads on each hand, then another five in a pushchair.

This should maybe go in 'bin raid olympics' instead, but last Monday along Upper Tollington Park I saw some skis by the recycling bins, and then on Endymion a couple of gold discs left out with the rubbish. For Embrace's second album and someone else even more forgettable, or I might have had them myself.
    The dogs are all different. A couple of tiddlers and one great bear of a thing. I've never seen either women with dogs in a pushchair, I reckon they wouldn't really be earning thier keep as dog walkers if they just pushed the pooches around.

Anyone else noticed how the two women always seem to be yelling at each other? You can hear them coming a mile off.
  • RoyRoy
    edited 2:10PM
    I always have this feeling that one day I'm going to look at this site and see a description of me listed under the category of "odd things seen in this area" ;-) -roy
    Not seen but heard, someone having vigorous and enjoyable sex think it might have been the naked woman as described in my first post.
    Moray Road
  • edited April 2011
    Fair play to them if they're having vigorous sex. You only live once.
    Oooo, what number?
  • edited April 2011
    A young woman and her beau sneaking into the front garden of a nice terrace house on Oakfield Road. For her to squat down and take a massive pish all over the tiled doorstep. The least she could have done was do it on the grass or behind a bush. No. Right on the doorstep, against the door. I imagine it offered some privacy. In daylight. Opposite the block of flats. And telling a passer by (i.e. me) to fuck off as I walked past wondering where the thunderous noise of streaming piss was coming from.
    heroin addicts often have to evacuate their bowels after injecting drugs, they can't stop themselves, if that means doing a number one or a number two on someone's doorstep they aren't too fussy;ask people who live in islington council tower blocks,who have to clean up after unlucky people who end up as smack heads doing their business on their doorsteps . It's disgusting but addicts have to obey the drug heroin or crack .And lets be honest Finsbury Park and Camden is saturated with drugs. I think drug dealers should be given the long drop in prison like they used to do before liberal luvvies took over the old country - England. And the presence of the drug crack and the crack houses in north london make good people turn bad. The police enter a paralell universe of hell when they raid those crack houses in north london - and old bill deserve thanks for what they do to close down crack houses and arrest heroin dealers.
    Anyone who is a drug dealer who reads this can F off. plenty of guardian reading liberals shove coke up their noses - giving no thought to the welfare of the drug mules who smuggle the drug into the UK,they are part of the problem because without them no market

sunday night - nothing on tv

carry on
    Is Larkrise not on at the moment then Steve?
    "I think drug dealers should be given the long drop in prison like they used to do before liberal luvvies took over the old country"

Like when we used to fight wars against China because they wouldn't let us deal opium to their populace, you mean? Our absurdly draconian and utterly counterproductive drug laws are no ancient English tradition, but late 19th/early 20th century impositions.
    I have heard Sex on Moray Road next to the church