Gyms

2»

Comments

• edited 1:33AM
    yes but its only open during the summer months...its really not that warm even on a hot day!
    @littlemissnameless, I've not been there yet, I think because I'm not paying until April and I'm sick of gyms, haven't got round to it. There was a fair amount of chatting in the changing rooms in the Laboratory Spa and Health Club in Muswell Hill. I used to feel I was living in a village sometimes. I'm not sure about women only gyms. I've been swimming at the lab on occasion and thought 'this is weird everyone's going incredibly slowly and people are chatting while swimming.' Then realised it was a women only session. I think Miss Annie's right everyone's too focussed on themselves to check each other out, and no one really looks good at the gym anyway. What used to get on my nerves at the Lab in Muswell Hill was the way the female staff would fawn on the male customers. With me, it was a distainful 'yeah can you swipe again, machine's not working', or a 'can you make sure you wear your flip flops in the wet areas' but with a slightly attractive man in a suit, it was all, smiles and eyelashes and 'hello sir, or their first name, how are you? lovely to see you, you're looking really great, you're doing so well, well done you!' etc.
    Sounds great - I might join just for the flattery.
    Come check out our personal training studio if you're interested. Next to the Nisa Supermarket, Wells Terrace side. We have 4 really good trainers to get you some results.

Been open for 5 weeks now and have 45 clients on board already.

First session is free so please feel free on come and book in for your trail session. We promise that you'll enjoy the session.

You can find out more at
    Www.Morefit.co.uk

Or alternatively call 07956365077

We've got Ckarkee on Board, he seems to think he's a Stroud Green Big Gun. He definitely puts the work in

Info@Morefit.co.uk
    @Dorothy

If your sick of gyms then come to the studio at Morefit, we'll show you what fitness is all about, we're only small but focus soely on YOU...

Very convieniently located in FP 20 meters from the station...
    Don't go to fitness first, they were really intimidating and patronising (I told them I'd never been to a gym in my life and she was horrified). All they wanted to do was sell me massively expensive packages with personal trainers etc. I ended up running away after about half an hour of my 'induction day'.

I don't know what the gym's like as I haven't stepped foot in one since, but Park Road Leisure Centre is good for swimming and has a good yoga class. Not flashy, but fine.
  • I have been going to the MOREFIT training for a couple of weeks now.

Never had personal training before and am doing it as I used to donate to the gym and not go.

Ive been impressed to date. Must work out cheaper doing this then signing up to a gym for a year and not going??

Also I have seen those military fitness groups on Finsbury park
    COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT OUR FITNESS CLASS AT ISLINGTON BOXING CLUB, BOXING TRAINING FOR ALL £20 MEMBERSHIP FOR THE YEAR AND £5 A LESSON GET FIT WITH BOXING TRAINING COME AND HAVE A LOOK PHONE SAM ON 07940775651
    @missing chicken land

We're glad your enjoying the training at Morefit

@samtheman

Yes I used to box at your club years ago very good. Just a little inconvenient location wise.
    Is Enzo still working there??